“An awake heart is like a sky that pours light.”
I specialize in Counseling & Psychotherapy for
- Addiction (Substance and Behavioral Addiction)
- Men & Women with Anxiety, Depression, Guilt, Shame, or Self-Defeating Behaviors
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Abuse
- Individuals with difficulties in Connecting, Intimacy, or Communication
- Adults struggling with Decision Making, Career, Parenting, Relationships
- 20-somethings seeking Self-Understanding
I provide individual, group, couples and family counseling and psychotherapy. Individual sessions are 50 minutes in length. Family, Group counseling sessions are 80 minutes.
I also offer online counseling service to those live in long distance and to those not comfortable with face to face counseling. The e-sessions occur via SKYPE and are 50 minutes in length.
Fees for the services I provide:
- Individual Counseling: $150
- Couples&Family Counseling: $200
- Group Counseling: $60 per individual
Insurance & Payment:
Accepted Payment Methods: Private Pay (Cash or Check), Pay Pal.
Accepted Insurance Plans: BlueCross and BlueShield of MA, Harvard Pilgrim, BMC Health Net, Fallon Community, GIC Tufts, GIC Unicare, Optum & United, Tufts, AllWays Health Partners.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-7:00 PM